Come work for MacMedics, the company that revolutionized on-site AND in-lab Macintosh service, sales, support, and consulting in the Mid-Atlantic region. A unique opportunity to join the MacMedics team in is available for the right person.
MacMedics is seeking an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician to join our Apple Service team. Candidates must know their way around the inside of all Macintosh models. You would be working mostly in the MacMedics office in Severna Park, MD (near BWI) handing walk-in Apple warranty and non-warranty repairs, as well as repairing sick Macs for our on-site clients from time to time. This position would also include helping walk-in clients, answering the phone, helping clients trade-in and/or upgrade their Mac or iPad, add RAM and hard drive upgrades, and documenting your work with tech notes.
This position does have the potential for career advancement into other roles at MacMedics.
We’re looking for a for self-motivated person who is incredibly detail oriented and who can speak to clients on the phone with clarity and communicate well via email and tech notes.
The right applicant must be an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician and have at least 3 years of Apple hardware and software experience.
This job could be a path for career advancement for someone who is a Genius currently employed at the Apple Store who wants to get away from working in the mall, crazy retail hours, or working the night shift.
As a member of our team you will be entitled to the following:
1. A 40-hour work week. We love our work, but we know to be our best in the field our people need to be fresh and ready to think on their feet. Lots of IT firms promise big bucks, but they are weak on benefits and heavy on the hours.
2. A competitive salary that matches your experience.
3. A bonus plan that rewards you going the extra mile. If you can create results in a number of categories, you can add on serious dollars to your annual salary.
4. A real full-time job with a paycheck every two weeks. Lots of IT firms are looking for Mac folks to help them, but many of them only want to “contract” the help so they don’t have to pay benefits.
5. The best health and dental insurance money can buy, and MacMedics pays 75% of the premium for your first 2-years, then we pay 100%! And not just for you, but also for your spouse and children.
6. A 401K program with company match. We pay all the management fees and take whatever percentage or fixed figure you desire right out of your paycheck.
7. A MacBook Pro laptop computer, iPhone, and company paid iPhone service plan.
See more at http://www.macmedics.com/jobs