As a business in the Information Technology sector, MacMedics has been designated an essential business. As such, we will accept some Apple repairs that cannot wait and make Apple computers, iPads, Apple TV, and all retail items available via a no-contact curbside system. As the only option for Apple Authorized Service in Anne Arundel and Prince Georges’s Counties, we want to be here for you during this time of uncertainty.
You might know MacMedics for our award-winning Apple Premium Apple Authorized Service and Authorized Sales, but we have also been performing on-site consulting for over 30 years. Our consultants are working from home, and they are ready to help you with questions, advice, and remote desktop support and training.
Here’s a partial list of some of the things we’ve helped with last week:
- VPN and remote work and learning situations.
- Set up a VNC connection to a customer’s desktop at work so that they can access files that are too large to be downloaded.
- We are assisting with Skype and Zoom teleconference applications.
- Installing applications that customers use at work, like Microsoft Office on their home computer: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/update-history-office-for-mac
- We supported a client who was having issues with their VOIP phone system and their firewall.
- We are helping clients with file management, photo storage, and Time Machine backups.
Also, MacMedics is an Apple Authorized Reseller. We still have lots of brand-new Apple computers, iPads, iPods, and Apple TVs in stock. Plus, we have a good supply of refurbished and used Macintosh computers for sale, and we’re working on more. If you need something, we can ship it to you or deliver it via our curbside contactless delivery system.
We really do appreciate your support and choosing to shop local and small with us wherever possible.